cAN i PAY MY MEMBERSHIP AFTER MY DUE DATE?
Payment is due on or before your renewal date. If payment in full is not received by your due date, your membership will lapse. Should this occur, you will need to reapply for membership to continue pursuing your fitness goals.
Can I transfer my membership to another individual?
Memberships are nontransferable, even among family members.
what does the day pass include?
Our Day Pass includes all the classes available the day you purchase the day pass and access to our weight room. The Day Pass expires at closing time that day.
What is proper weight room etiquette?
As a courtesy to other members, and to ensure everyone's safety, we ask that you please:
- re-rack weights and put away all equipment after use
- wipe down equipment after use (see Towel Usage Policy)
- limit your cardio workout to 30 minutes when others are waiting
- follow age restriction guidelines for equipment and machine use
what is the towel usage policy?
Complementary towels are provided for during or after workouts. As a courtesy to other guests, please wipe down machines after use.
can we take photos or video inside the gym?
To protect the privacy of our members, we have a no-camera/video policy and ask that you do not take any pictures or video while in the gym.
Can I pay someone who isn't a southwest boulevard fitness personal trainer to train me in the gym?
No member may train another member for compensation. If Southwest Boulevard Family Fitness determines that such training occurs in our facility, the trainer and/or trainee may have their membership revoked.
are children allowed in the equipment room?
For the safety of our members we have the following guidelines:
- Minors under 16 may not use any Southwest Boulevard Family Fitness machines and equipment. This excludes equipment used during Youth Fitness courses.
- Minors under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to the bathroom